Jul 27, 2014

My First Car or Naw?


Like many teenagers, I don't have my first car-my own car. I drive my parents car. Now I am a college junior, my dad and I agreed that I will have my OWN car this fall. We had a brief discussion on it because there wasn't much to say and he told me to talk to my mother. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! My mother and I dislike one thing about each other--attitude. 

So going to her to talk about my car AGAIN (yes AGAIN) is bugging me. I have 2.5 weeks until I head back down to Tennessee and I still don't have a car. I did talk to her earlier in May then June but I didn't say anything in July because she disregarded what I said previously-so I found it pointless. 

I need a car, but I really don't want to go to her at all for it. She even speaks to me like she has a problem, when I didn't even do anything to her. I wish I had the money myself to get a car, but I am BAD at saving (which I will improve).

Wish me Luck
♥ Onyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment