Now when it comes to romance. I have NO stories. Yup none. The longest I had a boyfriend was a month. Not really a good month/romantic month if I may add. I'd like to have a relationship, but it is a little harder for me because I don't put myself out there. Boys used to tease me in middle and high school when I lived in Alabama, so I began to distance myself from them. I've never had a REAL guy friend.
So now that I'm in college, I'd like to open my gates (no metaphor intended) and have a friend and maybe companion of the opposite sex. I know people who have some pretty awesome guy friends and I'd like to have a relationship like that. I actually began to enter a comfort zone last semester, and I'm hoping to improve my communication skills with people in general.
"What kind of guy do you like?" Well let me tell you what kind of guy I don't like. I don't like smokers (weed, cigarettes and anything someone can smoke). Smoking is cool in art but unattractive in real life to me. I don't like druggies (then again who does). I don't like guys who sag, who are arrogant (I don't need another me), who have no respect for others (especially parents), who lack a sense of humor, who aren't funny, who appear obsessed with something I don't like, who aren't hot (yeah I work out), who lack complete honesty, who are what I consider annoying, who aren't educated and speak as though they have never been to school, who don't want the best for themselves and finally who have the courage to hit a woman. This is just a peak there are more.
I listed all these for girls who are dating guys that do any of these. If your man hits you, doesn't respect your family, doesn't want the best for themselves, then you need to walk away or you can push them and whip them in shape (this excludes the women beaters).
Well I'll talk more about my love life (if/when) I get one. . . . . until then
~Wish me Luck~
♥Onyi
No comments:
Post a Comment