Jul 29, 2014

Dating while African.


Before I begin I want you to know that I was born/raised by my 2 Nigerian parents. African parents are (or can be) similar to Asian parents (stereotype wise).

Now how many of you have dated outside your race?
I've had a thing for white guys for a while, however, I don't care if you're African American, Caucasian, Indian or etc as long as you have a heavenly body, an appealing face and a good-amazing attitude/personality then I'll like you.

Now my dad and I had a talk about dating and marriage once-pretty brief but he wanted me to marry an a Nigerian man--more specifically an Igbo man. He said I can date whom ever I please, but I MUST marry an Igbo man. I was a little mad and confused. But we'll see how this works out (when/if) I can even get a boyfriend.


~Wish me Luck~
♥Onyi

No comments:

Post a Comment