I kind like fitness. I do like how I feel from exercising. When I go back to school this fall I wanted to do intramural soccer. However, the other day my little brother and I were playing a little soccer in the front yard and after 5 short minutes we were both out of breathe.
After that I decided to start running, hopefully building some endurance. I try to go work out twice a day-- I'd walk in the morning 1-4miles and do other things in the evening. However, I don't do my evening workouts anymore (I haven't in 2 months). So I am gonna implement 2 things to my "workout" routine. I'm gonna train my self to start running and then I'm gonna train my endurance with the Couch 2 5K app.
I'll just repeat it every 30 days until I feel like I can out run a serial killer or rapist.
~Wish me Luck~
♥Onyi
No comments:
Post a Comment